A Typical Day for Us
What does a typical day in the life of a dog walker and pet sitter look like?
We do in-home pet care for our clients.
That means we drive to their homes and provide care there at various times in the day. A sitter may drive from their home to a client’s home or they may drive from client to client pending the schedule that day.
Our most common visits range from 15 minutes to 45 minutes and we keep our sitters within an eight mile radius of their home address. We currently service just about 200 clients in a variety of cities.
We work in time windows according to our clients’ needs and the requirements of the home routine. This means our arrival time for visits falls between a start time and end time on our schedule (i.e. 3:00pm – 4:30pm).
On any given day, an employee may have a couple of single visits in different time windows, a group of visits which are a few backs to back or he/she may have a full schedule ranging from morning to late afternoon. There can also be a combination of these in any given day.
Here is a typical weekday schedule in a busy week:
- 6:30am – 8:30am Client A 45 min Pet Sitting
- 9:00am – 10:30am Client B 30 min Pet Sitting
- 9:00am – 10:30am Client C 30 min Pet Sitting
- 11:00am – 1:30pm Client D 25 min Dog Walk
- 11:00am – 1:30pm Client E 15 min Potty Break
- 11:00am – 1:30pm Client F 25 min Dog Walk
- 3:00pm – 4:30pm Client A 45 min Pet Sitting
- 9:00pm – 10:30pm Client A 45 min Pet Sitting
Professional Pet Care
Professional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter in the Downriver or Dearborn, MI areas.
© 2018 Barketing Solutions | All rights reserved. Trademarks and Brands are the property of their respective owners.