Policies

Policies

Payment/Billing

A minimum of four (4) visits must be booked for new clients beginning services with Woof’n Purr LLC. If less than four (4) visits are booked, there will be a $25.00 fee for the initial meeting. The first booking total will be charged after the initial meeting.

All payments are non-refundable. If the total amount paid exceeds the services used for a period, the overage will remain as a credit with Woof’n Purr LLC for a period of eighteen (18) months.

After our initial meeting, there will be no reason for us to meet again unless specifically requested by the client. Any additional requested meetings will be charged at our standard rate of $24.00. Exceptions: Client moves or acquires a new pet, both of which will require a routine review.

l

Scheduling / Cancellations / Last Minute Requests

All service requests must be entered into Leashtime by the client. Email and text requests for services will not be honored as services scheduled.

Woof’n Purr requires a minimum of twenty four (24) hours notice, from the visit time window selected, for all service requests. We are happy to do our best to accommodate same day requests and requests entered with less than twenty four (24) hours notice; however a $5.00 fee will apply to each visit on the first day.

Woof’n Purr LLC requires at least forty eight (48) hours notice to cancel pet sitting services. If we receive less than forty eight (48) hours notice, client will be responsible for 25% of the total invoice. The remaining 75% will exist as a credit with Woof’n Purr LLC for a period of eighteen (18) months.

Woof’n Purr LLC requires all potty break and dog walk cancellations to be entered in Leashtime by 8:00am the day of service. Cancellations after 8:00am will not generate a credit and client will be responsible for the charge.

Potty break and dog walking services are available Sunday through Saturday from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Requests outside this time frame will be charged at the higher pet sitting visit rate.

w

Job Sharing

For the sake of keeping your routine on schedule and for the safety and security of your home and pets, we do not job share in any capacity. This means no one else should be entering your home during service for the purpose of caring for the pets or house sitting tasks which we would be completing. Our insurance and liability will be null and void if this policy is not followed. If other service people will be accessing your property, such as domestic services or lawn maintenance, please be sure to let us know.

Holidays

There is an additional holiday fee of $10.00 added to each visit on these days only: Easter, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
This is a selection from our terms of service. Clients can view the full terms of service at any time through their LeashTime profile.

Looking for a Dog Walker or Pet Sitter in the Downriver or Dearborn, MI areas?

We are here to help you find a solution to your pet care needs with the best of both worlds; convenience and care. Contact Us today for a meet & greet!

Professional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter in the Downriver or Dearborn, MI areas.

© 2019 Woof'n Purr - Allen Park, MI 48101 (313) 928-1787 | All rights reserved| Powered by: Barketing Solutions

First Walk Free!!

Book recurring dog walks a minimum of three days a week and your first walk is on us!

You have Successfully Subscribed!